* All Export orders must be finalised by Dec 2018. Orders of 5000 medium corms only.
* NZ orders of 50 - 1000 medium corms can be fulfilled until end of February 2018.
* NZ Commercial orders of corms over 1000 must be finalised by January 2018. If you are interested in growing commercially please contact us directly througn our contact page.
We have a limited number of Crocus sativus (Saffron) corms for sale from NOVEMBER to FEBRUARY every year for you to plant from DECEMBER - MARCH. These corms will flower for around 4 - 6 weeks anytime from the end of March through to early May depending on the season and will continue to multiply and flower every Autumn for many years.
All orders receive a 10 page PDF booklet with full instructions for bed preparation, planting, fertilising, harvesting, processing and drying and access to various other articles and brochures about saffron to keep you fully informed.
Orders ship from November each year after the plants go dormant.
For export of corms from NZ of 5000 corms and local commercial plantings of 5000 corms or more please contact us through this web site contact page or phone 64 3 312 5531.
• I bought some corms from you last season & they were brilliant, much better than expected. Friend had bought some from another source, I thought her's were disappointing. - Pauline K, Rotarua.
• Just got back from a seminar with Nutritional Director Ben Brown. Was fantastic. Lecture was on women's health. Part of the seminar was on Saffron. Just had to let you know that even breathing in the fragrance of Saffron, for 15 mins can raise the levels in body to 15mg. That's half the recommended and trialled dose for clinical depression amongst other things. By all accounts, you should both be hysterically upbeat, or at least the happiest couple in New Zealand.!!!!! - Chrissie H, London.
• Thank you! Arrived today. Very quick. - Demelza M, Hamilton.
• Thank you Trevor for your time on the phone today. Look forward to giving growing saffron a go - Shane H, Auckland.
• We are over the moon and so excited about saffron. We harvested around 50-80 flowers so far every morning from the 500 corms we planted this year - Chantelle, Auckland.